Monday, January 30, 2012

Mondays...

Well I dislike Mondays. The husband is back to work and I flounder to find my spot on the journey of stay at home mom. After working for him and now his knew job change it is difficult seeing him off on Mondays.  That's part of my reason to start this blog. Life as I knew it is so different then life as I know it.

The physical concept to friendships and outside life has now been put into a keyboard on my laptop. Distance between (family,friends) stinks!  I think it may be one of the destroying factors in the world today. Could you imagine a world where your friends and family could be visited in a reasonable amount of time and price when traveling.  Or one better they all live in the same town!

We went to Maryland yesterday to visit my sister, her kids, and her new grand baby twin boys. Traveled  2 and a half hrs to stay an 1 1/2hrs  ughhh. My parents where up from Florida for the week also. To short but it is a necessary evil. We need to all engage or we disconnect.  I wish it was different. Even my husbands side is far away.  Time slips by and we continue to say we hope to get there soon.

“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
- Anthony Brandt





No comments:

Post a Comment