Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am (Official Music Video)




Haaa.. soo I lost my password. Way too many to remember now and they keep wanting us to change them for security! How do we keep up?

Good to be back :)  It was an exceptional tax season. Praise God! We met many new clients who each come with their own stories, lives, families,burdens, hopes, & dreams. It is more than a job.

I'm keeping it short for first day back. Have some things to do but wanted to share a video I just saw on G+
It reminded me that we can never really know what is going on in other  peoples lives nor will we ever meet the millions around us in our lifetime. Brings me to in our line of work we dig deep, get personal and walk through peoples biggest challenges the financial weights of the world. At the end of the day I have more people to pray for and more to be thankful for. Never the less consistently challenged with "who I am"

No comments:

Post a Comment